Saturday, December 6, 2008

Wedding Toasting Flutes

I fell in love with Swarovski toasting flutes when I was planning my wedding last year. They are so pretty but expensive ($390 a pair)!!!

I was so tempted to get it for my wedding. After talking to my wedding advisor who is also my best friend (Michelle), she gave me a very honest answer. She said "yes, they are so pretty, but I don't think your guests will notice your expensive flutes on the cake table. I rather spend the $390 on things that your guests will get notice like flowers, wedding cake, and chair covers." Yes, Michelle is right!! I'm sure my guests can see my flowers, taste my cake and feel the satin chair covers...haha :)


Here are some of my favorite toasting flutes (pretty & affordable)



Lenox Jubilee Pearl™ Flute Pair $39.95 Bride & Groom Flutes from Now&Forever $45.95



Dotted Flute Set from Now&Forever $50.95



No comments: